It's been 11 Years and almost 100 viral AgileCoachCamps since our very first coach camp experiment. Now, co-founders Deborah Hartmann Preuss and Naresh Jain will be reunited as participants in this Coach Camp in Bangalore, organized as part of the Agile India 2019 Conference. We are delighted to welcome a number of other participants from the 2008 AgileCoachCamp as well. And, of course: you!
We are looking for passionate and responsible individuals - Coaches, Change Agents, Mentors, and Leaders, who are actively engaged in transforming teams and/or organizations. It does not matter what's on your business card - if you value peer-to-peer learning and if status quo makes you sick then this event is for you.
26/1 Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleswaram Rajajinagar Bengaluru, India 560055
8:30 AM to 06:00 PM
Keeping the spirit from the very first coach camp, Agile Coach Camp India 2019 will be free of charge to attend, however, your price of admission is a position paper. We'll be in touch once your position paper is accepted, with information about your next steps.
Interested participating in the coach camp? Click "Edit" to add your position paper to this page, then save and click the link you made to add your brief answers to these questions:
- What's your experience coaching teams toward being Agile?
- What do you plan to learn/explore at this conference?
- How do you plan to contribute?
Note for new users: While creating an account you will be asked for a passcode. Use passcode: acc2011
- Naresh Jain
- Essence OVER Dogma
- Deborah Hartmann Preuss
- Transforming ourselves to transform our world
- Ellen Grove
- What next? What else?
- Arijit Sarbagna
- Midlife Crisis in Agile Scaling
- Padma Satyamurthy
- Learning, unlearning and relearning through the journey
- Gabor Devenyi
- Dogma, Frustration, BS and other annoyances - so what keeps us going
- Srinath Ramakrishnan
- Continuous learner's journey
- Monica Gupta
- The art of mindfulness applied to agile coaching
- Krishnakumar Chinnappachari
- Making Coaching and Transformation journey meaningful for both the Coach and the Coachee's
- Srinath Nadathur
- Agility in our working style
- Ritu Arora
- Learning Never Exhausts US!
- Sandeep Shetty
- Human Systems Design (Sociocracy, Anthro Complexity, Cynefin)
- Rajkumar Jaganathan
- Continuous Learning in Agile World
- Balaji Muniraja
- Creating Spartan Teams
- Outcome based agility
- Shane Hastie
- 3 Days training does not a coach make - knowledge vs competency and the hard topic of certification