- no "speakers",
- no spectators,
- only participants! Hey, that's you!
If you use CamelCase then you can click your name to add a page about yourself on this wiki. Remember that to be counted as registered you must submit a PositionPaper!
Not all of these people were able to attend in Ann Arbor.., and we have a total of 200 on our mailing list! So opportunities to create several more events like this, around the country and the globe - there is a lot of interest! There's already talk in several corners of the UK about running one there.
To see who's actually decided to come, check out the inspiring PositionPapers2008 that have been submitted. Some are anonymous, but I'm sure you will agree, they are all enticing!
You can also start a conversation on what interests you, on our discussion forums
Don't forget to join our mailing list to get updates as the event emerges!
- your name here - come on, you can always remove it if things don't work out!
- DeborahHartmannPreuss, Toronto, Canada
- JoeLittle, Charlotte - You haven't given me a city or a date, so I have no basis to say no! And I love Open Space and Lean-Agile?, so I have to be in.
- HenrikKniberg, Stockholm, Sweden. I'll be there!
- MikeHill?. Afton, Virginia. Yes!!! I'll be there with bells on.
- DonGray, Pilot Mountain, NC
- DavidChilcott, Oakland, CA - Outformations, Inc.
- Matt Gelbwaks - How about either Boston, where I owe a bunch of folks a beer, or Buenos Aires where early spring is beautitful weather!
- MishkinBerteig (based in Toronto)
- J. B. Rainsberger, as long as it's near Toronto just after May 4 or not during May 19-25.
- PeteBehrens in Boulder, CO.
- JohnBrothers? in Washington DC
- RyanCooper in Halifax, Canada
- BenCarey in Raleigh, NC.
- Michael K. Spayd in Boulder-Longmont?, Colorado
- Liz Sedley from London, UK
- Gil Broza in Toronto
- Julie Chickering, Dallas Texas
- Shane Duan depending on the date and location.
- DianaLarsen in Portland Oregon US
- John Engle in Vero Beach, Florida. Intending to come and facilitate open space.
- RichardLawrence?, Denver, CO.
- Ted Young in San Mateo (Bay Area), CA
- RobPark in Boulder, CO
- Jennitta Andrea, Calgary, Alberta
- MikeBria in Philly,PA - Me loves me some travel, and AgilePeople? can throw down brew. I'm in.
- Bob Sarni in Bloomington, IL/Denver, CO (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Michelle D'Souza, Toronto, Ontario
- Matthew Heusser in West Michigan
- Joe O'Brien, Columbus
- YvesHanoulle, Belgium
- Neil Bourgeois in Edmonton, Alberta
- Stephane Lecuyer, Montreal, Quebec, Canada custom essays
- SteveDonie Austin, Texas - still seeing if I can make it to this or not, but hopeful...
- ChrisSims, Technical Management Institute
- Brandon Carlson, Madrid, IA
- Pradyumn Sharma, Mumbai, India
- Brian Marick, Champaign, IL, USA: BrianMarickPositionPaper
- Niclas Nilsson, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Dave Rooney, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - Hopeful that I can make it!
- Linda Cook in Hampstead, MD. Adding another girl coach to the list! Thanks Deb and Naresh for filling this void.
- PatrickWilsonWelsh, Huntington Woods, MI
- SusanDavis, Toronto ON
- Katherine Teh, Calgary, Canada
- DeclanWhelan, Guelph, Canada
- Mike Cottmeyer, Suwanee, GA
- William Pietri, San Francisco, CA
- Markus Silpala, Minneapolis, MN
- Steve Robert, Troy, MI
- Sandeep Shetty
- Alexey Krivitsky, Ukraine, Europe
- Mark Scrimshire Follow me on Twitter: @ekivemark
- JeffGrigg of Saint Louis, MO
- CarltonNettleton, San Diego, CA
- Daniel Davis, Linden, MI
- RonJeffries of Pinckney, MI
- ChetHendrickson of Farmington Hills, MI
- KenRitchie? (classmaker), Johns Creek / Atlanta, GA
- PaulBoos, Washington, DC
- Jeremy Anderson - Grand Rapids, MI
- Isabelle Therrien, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- YongLim, Okemos (Lansing), MI
- RogerBrown, West Lebanon, NH
- Nilanjan Raychaudhuri, Rochester Hills, MI
- (your name here) Why not? You can always remove it, if it doesn't work out!
There are 130+ names on our mailing list, a lot more than are shown here. If you see one that's missing, why not encourage them to add their name here?
And, if you'll indulge me - please invite your FEMALE coaching colleagues. We need diversity of all kinds for a better event! DeborahHartmannPreuss
- update: we have lots of interest from women ... I can't wait to meet you all! — Deb
Don't forget to join our mailing list to get updates as the event emerges! !!
And the RSS feeds (top left) will help you follow changes on this site, or you can "watch" specific pages
Here's help for working with images